This Blog Totally Mine

~ My Life and My Journey is dedicated specially for those who want to share the meaning of peaceful and lovely moments. Holidays..cooks..bakes..families..friends..all about my lovely ones. Do enjoy reading and let it close to your mind..please for do not copy or xerox any pics without my permission..peace!! ~

Followers

Saturday, April 2, 2011

FoR ThE rEsT Of My LIfE..maher zain..


video

     FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.. 

 I praise Allah for sending me you my love 
 You found your home and sail with me 
 And I`m here with you 
 Now let me let you know 
 You`ve opened my heart 
 I was always thinking that love was wrong 
 But everything was changed when you came along 
 OOOOO 
 And there is a couple words I want to say 

 Chorus: 
 For the rest of my life 
 I`ll be with you 
 I`ll stay by your side honest and true 
 Till the end of my time I`ll be loving you...
loving you For the rest of my life 
 Thru days and night I`ll thank Allah for open my eyes 
 Now and forever I…
I`ll be there for you 
 I know it deep in my heart 
 I feel so blessed when I think of you 
 And I ask Allah to bless all we do 
 You`re my wife and my friend and my strength 
 And I pray we`re together in Jannah 
 Now I find myself so strong
 Everything changed when you came along 
 OOOO 
 And theres a couple word I want to say 

 *Repeat Chorus 
 I know that deep in my heart now that you`re here 
 Infront of me I strongly feel love 
 And I have no doubt 
 And I`m singing loud that I`ll love you eternally 

 Repeat Chorus 
 I know that deep in my heart..  





No comments:

Post a Comment