This Blog Totally Mine

~ My Life and My Journey is dedicated specially for those who want to share the meaning of peaceful and lovely moments. Holidays..cooks..bakes..families..friends..all about my lovely ones. Do enjoy reading and let it close to your mind..please for do not copy or xerox any pics without my permission..peace!! ~

Followers

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

~ Wordless 1212 ~





For the time of  1200am being a wordless for 1.2.12...
Spending time for 9 years happily ever after.

Do have a bless of 9th anniversary for us...:)


You're Still The One

Looks like we made it
Look how far we've come my baby
We mighta took the long way
We knew we'd get there someday

They said "I bet they'll never make it"
But just look at us holding on
We're still together still going strong

You're still the one I run to
The on that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life
(You're still the one)
You're still the one I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss good night

Ain't nothin' better
We beat the odds together
I'm glad we didn't listen
Look at what we would be missin'
They said "I bet they'll never make it"
But just look at us holdin' on
We're still together still goin' strong

You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life
(You're still the one)
You're still the one I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss good night

You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life
(You're still the one)
You're still the one I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss good night

I'm so glad we made it
Look how far we've come my baby





4 comments:

  1. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Maria.....semoga kebahagian kekal hgga ke SYURGA terindah.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tq so much dear..appreciate that!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. norzihan mustafa@sulaimanFebruary 2, 2012 at 3:31 PM

    as salam...maria happy anniversary....semoga kekal hingga akhir hayat...bila ko nak tambah zuriat????

    ReplyDelete
  4. zihan : tq beb!!..ko doa2 jerla untuk aku untuk tambah zuriat..tak besok, lusa takpon tulat..hehheee..

    ReplyDelete